Wednesday, April 29, 2015

29 April 2015 Book Haul

Hello, everyone! I still haven't finished my current read for a Book Review, so I will post a book haul. I went to the mall with my dad, and so I got THREE books. I haven't shopped for books in a while now. Here's what I got.

1- 365 Days of Wonder - R.J. Palacio.
   I read Wonder before, and it was simply amazing. I was waiting to get this book for a really long time, and now I finally have it!
2- Dreamland - Sarah Dessen
   I have never read any Sarah Dessen books, but I own two books of hers now. I heard that she's a great writer, so why not pick up her books?
3- Angelfall - Susan Ee 
   I fell in love once I saw this book cover. I just had to get it.
This is what I got yesterday. I seriously can't wait to read these. I heard many great things about these books.
Anyway, that's all for today. I will try finishing my current read as soon as possible to post its book review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment