Saturday, May 2, 2015

Warm Bodies - Isaac Marion (Book Review)


Title: Warm Bodies
Author: Isaac Marion
Publishers: Vintage 2010
Pages: 239

Short Summary:
The book talks about a zombie named R, who lives in a plane. He saves a girl, Julie, and makes her stay in his plane for a few days till it's safe to leave. When it's time to leave, he doesn't want her to. But she does. When she leaves, he goes to her house the day after. I don't know if it's a war, but something like that happened. in the end, blah blah blah, don't want to spoil anything.

Characters I liked/disliked:
- R: A caring person, different as Julie says. I like him. He's hot too, if you saw the movie.
- Julie: Beautiful. Obsessed with Pad Thai. 
- M: I don't like him, I don't know why. Maybe because he tried to ear Julie?
- Norah: Stupid, for sleeping with Perry. But at the same time, nice of being friends with Julie, and accepting R.
- Julie's dad: He just gets on my nerves.

Stars: FIVE.
Why: It actually made me love zombies since I had a fear of them. The way it was written was incredible. Everyone should read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment